HI,

I just got a Atc 8.5 x24 toy hauler with the airline track floor (given that i'm not afraid to drill holes in the floor if needed )

Looking for a dirt bike front wheel chock set up to hold bikes id like to avoid the mess of tie downs any thought or suggestions?

I'm  really good a fabrcating stuff but if its made ill buy it 

Thanks

Pit Posse bike shoe might be a choice

I have one mounted to a small sheet of 1” plywood with a couple 3/4” I-bolts holding it in place through the original tie-down plates in the floor. The whole clapped together arrangement can be taken out in a minute or two if and when that area of the trailer needs utilized.

IMG_1635.JPG

Edited by Pez Rojo

I have four sets of Bike Binderz in my enclosed trailer.  I love them to death.  It makes loading/unloading/securing/ a breeze.  It eliminates the need for a wheel chock.  

1 hour ago, Ben500RR-S said:

I have four sets of Bike Binderz in my enclosed trailer.  I love them to death.  It makes loading/unloading/securing/ a breeze.  It eliminates the need for a wheel chock.  

Yes sir very sweet! i got a deal on four sets just installed them 

56012753215__E4ADBE0F-9DD1-4D31-A249-A6FBEA28D319.JPG

IMG_7208.JPG

IMG_7209.JPG

Oh yeah.  I had gotten my first set for a snowbike on an open trailer as I was beyond sick of dealing with frozen straps along with frozen fingers and hands.  I quickly stepped up to an enclosed trailer and as we had added three other bikes pretty quick for the wife and 2 kids, I had to have more sets for each bike.  

No needing to have the (handy) adjustable I-bolts in the aircraft track in the floor and then straps to each bike along with blocks in the front tires/forks-NONE of that.  Just like the Bike Binderz says, "Pin, pull, clip and go"  It doesn't get easier and for me, well worth the $200 per set price as the Binderz will grow with each bike and I'm sure that if I ever want to sell them they can probably be sold for 1/2 of what they cost new.  

• Like 1

You know, I was constantly wondering what the white velcro straps was for.  Now I know.  To hold the front brake on-ha!  Thanks for that and no, I had not been using the velcro to hold the front brake at all.  

I think I will, though, from now on as both my and my wife's bikes have Rekluse's and the kids bikes are TT-R's with auto-clutches so leaving the bikes in gear won't really help with any possible rocking/movement forward or back so the front brake could/might definitely help and certainly not hurt at all.  

I use a flush mount wheel chock. Cut a hole in the floor, drop then screw the chock into place. Flush to the floor when not in use, folds up to provide a wheel chock when in use. pretty sano.

On 9/15/2018 at 4:12 AM, Pez Rojo said:

Pit Posse bike shoe might be a choice

I have one mounted to a small sheet of 1” plywood with a couple 3/4” I-bolts holding it in place through the original tie-down plates in the floor. The whole clapped together arrangement can be taken out in a minute or two if and when that area of the trailer needs utilized.

IMG_1635.JPG

Plus one for the Pit Posse.  I've used them on my crappy little flat bed for years.  I like not having to mess with straps, and you don't have to compress your forks.  Not to mention it takes literally seconds to lock your bike down. I will put them in my enclosed when I get one.

On 9/15/2018 at 6:37 AM, olddude13 said:

Thanks pez

Looks sound but cumbersome 

https://www.bikebinderz.com/

After doing a little research I did find this

There is nothing cumbersome about them other than the footprint they take up.  They are really easy to use. Roll your bike into the shoe, flip the retainer over your tire and lock it down.  It literally takes less than 10 seconds and your bike rides with the Suspension unloaded.