AC Back in the Saddle Again!

16 hours ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

Add AC to the would of should of could of club.

Jake Weimer retired today and as of right now he has had a far better career.

I like AC but let's be realistic that that Baby Jesus faded into a top tier B guy

AC needs a team change. Sometimes you need something fresh and maybe getting a chance to ride a 450.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, RMZ819 said:

AC needs a team change. Sometimes you need something fresh and maybe getting a chance to ride a 450.  

Who's better?

He's been handed the tools.  Him still being on a 250 tells me they know he is better on a 250.

If he was better on a 450 I am sure he would be on one as opposed to Joey.  

The 250 Class is a tough one for the teams pursuing dominance. Pro Circuit is struggling to return to its former glory. Other teams have clearly stepped up their game, but they’re all dealing with unpolished and very ambitious young talent. Yamaha seems to be doing the best presently at developing their talent into race results. Results which are only available to uninjured riders able to see the checkered flag. AC just seems like yet another great prospect who’s been unable to mature into the dominant rider he and many others expected him to be. Honestly, he seems to be putting his cart ahead of the horse. I like him, but he is involved in a lot of “fun” stuff which seems to give him satisfaction. The true greats seemed to only derive satisfaction from winning. Dominating. Guys like Carmichael hated losing. No goof off videos would have satisfied their manic need to win. AC is colorful, and I wish him well, but I think he and Pro Circuit will benefit by rethinking and refocusing on the singular task of winning. Things just seem desperate in their camp. I’d like to them succeed again.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, motrock93b said:

The 250 Class is a tough one for the teams pursuing dominance. Pro Circuit is struggling to return to its former glory. Other teams have clearly stepped up their game, but they’re all dealing with unpolished and very ambitious young talent. Yamaha seems to be doing the best presently at developing their talent into race results. Results which are only available to uninjured riders able to see the checkered flag. AC just seems like yet another great prospect who’s been unable to mature into the dominant rider he and many others expected him to be. Honestly, he seems to be putting his cart ahead of the horse. I like him, but he is involved in a lot of “fun” stuff which seems to give him satisfaction. The true greats seemed to only derive satisfaction from winning. Dominating. Guys like Carmichael hated losing. No goof off videos would have satisfied their manic need to win. AC is colorful, and I wish him well, but I think he and Pro Circuit will benefit by rethinking and refocusing on the singular task of winning. Things just seem desperate in their camp. I’d like to them succeed again.

Agree 100%, he should have laser focus right now, but seems like other things are becoming more important.  With that said, there are guys that can win championships and still have fun....

• Like 2