FMF Powercore 2 vs FMF Q Stealth

Wanting to know which one is more quiet and the power loss if there is one. Currently have a powercore 2 on my KTM 300xc. Heard from a few buddies that the Q Stealth is much more quiet for riding with lots of people. Will i notice any kind of power loss switching to the Q Stealth? 

Try to find just the regular Q, not the Stealth. The regular Q in testing literature is quieter than the Stealth.

Power loss? If I noticed any at all it was quickly forgotten about and sure hasn't seemed to effect my riding. My 300 is still a handful.

• Like 1

I have a Stealth on my ‘13 300 XCW.  As above, if it robbed any power, I didn’t notice it.

I have both a powercore 2 and q stealth for my 300 xcw. The q stealth is noticeably quieter. Power is the same, but the q stealth looses a bit of throttle response. I haven't taken the time to see if the throttle response could be recovered by tuning the powervalve springs. For where I mostly ride/race, the powercore is a better option. The q stealth is installed when appropriate.