KRAYNIAL

Blah blah blah, L, L, L, ......where the heck is the X already ??

Do you guys think you’ll stick with Honda when getting a new bike? The KTM/Husqvarna train is hard to stay off of...

Do you guys think you’ll stick with Honda when getting a new bike? The KTM/Husqvarna train is hard to stay off of...
I will, die hard, ride red, you meet the nicest people on a honda.20180416_113923.jpeg20170206_055253.jpeg20160911_090044.jpeg
  • Like 1

I haven’t had any trouble staying off that train.
  • Like 1

Del amo in chulajuana didn’t have any wrs, 1 Rmx, some pumpkins, a couple green machines, an L and a few rx’s no x yet that funky cool off road Ducati was heavyyyy

Edited by 5Rs

Gonna go pre order one hopefully in the next week or two 
I already get the first one from my local dealer. Already have 2 new tires, tubliss system, and a local suspension guru going to do that for me.
  • Like 2

On 11/1/2018 at 8:43 PM, Frenchytoast said:

Gonna go pre order one hopefully in the next week or two 

Always wondered about the pre order thing - doesn't that remove any chance to dicker on the OTD price?

• Helpful 1

After reading Jimmy Lewis’s review, dirtbiketest.com, for the 2019 “X” and “L” I am a lot more interested in the X as a dual sport  than the “L.”  It’s going to be hard deciding between the ‘2019 CRF450X and the ‘19 WR450F.

After reading Jimmy Lewis’s review, dirtbiketest.com, for the 2019 “X” and “L” I am a lot more interested in the X as a dual sport  than the “L.”  It’s going to be hard deciding between the ‘2019 CRF450X and the ‘19 WR450F.
So have they said anything about sump. One or two. I was told one sump, that could be a deal breaker for me.. we will see.