Hi guys, my dirty little secret is that I was terrified of wheelies but also really wanted to learn and improve. I looked around for a system or tool to possibly help and what I discovered is that wasn't really anything, until I found these guys. I reach out and asked if I could test it to see if was worth the investment and more importantly see if it would help me practice safely and accelerate my learning curve. After only two session I went from 5 foot wheelies to 75 feet wheelies and also it really help me find the balance point. I still have a ways to go but I wanted to share how innovative and a quality product this is if your looking to safely improve your wheelies on a motorcycle or motorbike. So whether you just want to learn how to wheelie or want to practice how to wheelie this system or tool helps you progress your wheelie because it has different settings that you can adjust and your wheelie skills progress. 

Here my review showing the product brief install and then into the practicing and some advice etc. I hope someone finds this helpful, I sure as heck did! Braaap!

https://youtu.be/QKY10fQa6tg

Wheelie_thumbnail_FINAL.jpg

Edited by Wadzy
added tags

Lastly if you use wadzup as your discount code you'll get a break on the price. Oh and no I don't see a cent of the sales I just asked if I could help out my fellow riders and they were supportive.