Gallup, Albuquerque, Sante Fe Riding?

I'm doing a trip for some business between Durango and these places around October 7th. Is there any place I can ride along the way? I like technical single track, but will ride anything as long as it is a true trail and not a dirt road. I'll be traveling by myself and don't mind riding by myself, but a riding buddy would be awesome.

I've heard of riding near Farmington which is an easy sidetrack. There's quite a few threads on it in here somewhere. Hopefully the guys'll speak up shortly. 
Hey girl! Are you still working in Cedar City? If so, we should plan a ride soon. Farmington is only half hour away. I ride there pretty often.

5 hours ago, Buttegal said:
17 hours ago, sportsgirl0017 said:
I've heard of riding near Farmington which is an easy sidetrack. There's quite a few threads on it in here somewhere. Hopefully the guys'll speak up shortly. 

Hey girl! Are you still working in Cedar City? If so, we should plan a ride soon. Farmington is only half hour away. I ride there pretty often.

Heck ya! I'm actually thinking I want to drive out to CO for some riding this next month. Be a sweet swing to make! I'll PM you my dates.

Look up the Manzanita trail system (Cedro Peak). Just a few miles East of Albuquerque, 93 miles of legal singletrack. Some of it quite challenging. The rangers at the bottom of the mountain have maps. Enjoy!

• Like 1

Look up the Manzanita trail system (Cedro Peak). Just a few miles East of Albuquerque, 93 miles of legal singletrack. Some of it quite challenging. The rangers at the bottom of the mountain have maps. Enjoy!
Thanks for the suggestion! That looks like a great place to ride!!
  • Like 1