Used DRZ400SM Price Check

thought id run this by you guys before i grab it.  looking at a 2015 DRZ400SM.  "Minty" as the owner states with just a hair over 3K on it.  A bunch of aftermarkets on it such as; full MFR exhaust, LED headlight, fender eliminator kit with integrated turn signals, handguards w turn signals, sliders.  probably a couple of other things, but those are the main ones.  havent seen it yet, but the pics and vids ive gotten from the owner it looks perfect.  the only thing its missing is the 3x3 mod and a rejet, but thats fine with me as i get to do it.  title is still wrapped up in a loan (at the bank)...we both walk into bank, pay off loan, he signs title over to me right then and there. 

Asking was 5500...we agreed on 4800.  a leftover 18 at my dealer is just short of 6500 out the door.

Good or bad?

Sounds like a good deal to me, especially depending on the used market around you.

Sounds like that’s about 600-700 bucks of aftermarket parts on the low end. Considering its condition it sounds like a pretty good deal since not much has changed on the bikes. I just picked up an ‘18 a couple months or so ago.

Sounds like that’s about 600-700 bucks of aftermarket parts on the low end. Considering its condition it sounds like a pretty good deal since not much has changed on the bikes. I just picked up an ‘18 a couple months or so ago.
A good quality full exhaust is typically $600 dollars by itself...

A good quality full exhaust is typically $600 dollars by itself...
So is the cost of a new case set if the owner cracked the oil drain and JD Welded it. Like anything else used the bike needs to be carefully inspected by a competent person to determine value.