AtlasEnduro

Been lurking for 2 years. Finally created a video that I think is worthy of posting.

I am pretty sure my buddy posts here, FX! I have lurked for a couple years. You all have answered so many questions via search, since I started riding. So thank you!
I really hope you enjoy this video. I plan to be active here, making an account was the hardest part... 😛

• Like 4

It is in northern California. Yeah the area is amazing and I am very fortunate for it to be in my proverbial  back yard 

• Like 1

Year ago I used to hate the rocks especially on extreme downhill. Now I love it and seek out the rock nar. Awesome seeing your devoplement as a rider

14 hours ago, (FX) said:

Year ago I used to hate the rocks especially on extreme downhill. Now I love it and seek out the rock nar. Awesome seeing your devoplement as a rider

Thank you! Luckily I have riders like yourself to ride with haha!

Only criticism...

Not enough carnage. People wanna see wrecks, trashing, destruction....

Precious few of us are good enough to ask the viewer to check out our fine riding skills. 

Next time, let's see that bike do a few flips down those rocks!

4 minutes ago, TigerTanker said:

Only criticism...

Not enough carnage. People wanna see wrecks, trashing, destruction....

Precious few of us are good enough to ask the viewer to check out our fine riding skills. 

Next time, let's see that bike do a few flips down those rocks!

Hahaha, I do put some of my crashes in other videos. I try to step off the bike on the rocks and not actually crash. I have found out that rocks are not as soft as they look, they are much harder and pointy-er. 😛 Thank you for your feedback and I hope you enjoyed!

• Like 1

On 10/6/2018 at 12:01 PM, AtlasEnduro said:

I am pretty sure my buddy posts here, FX! I have lurked for a couple years. You all have answered so many questions via search, since I started riding. So thank you!
I really hope you enjoy this video. I plan to be active here, making an account was the hardest part... 😛

what year model bike you rokkin? Looking at getting either a 15 or 16 beta 250rr? by the way some bloody awesome riding

7 hours ago, Enduroboy223 said:

what year model bike you rokkin? Looking at getting either a 15 or 16 beta 250rr? by the way some bloody awesome riding

Thank you!! My bike is a 2018 300RR Race Edition 

I love it tbh. Came from a 2017 KTM and for this type of riding the Beta suits me better. Also it had a 6 month warranty, and the BYOB program was amazing. The customer service was incredible. Frank at Beta big shout out to him!

Edited by AtlasEnduro

6 hours ago, AtlasEnduro said:

Thank you!! My bike is a 2018 300RR Race Edition 

I love it tbh. Came from a 2017 KTM and for this type of riding the Beta suits me better. Also it had a 6 month warranty, and the BYOB program was amazing. The customer service was incredible. Frank at Beta big shout out to him!

Doesn't the rr stand for racing? looking at beta 250rr, would that be a race edition?

2 hours ago, Enduroboy223 said:

Doesn't the rr stand for racing? looking at beta 250rr, would that be a race edition?

No the RR is the platform. Think KTM 350 EXC/Husqvarna TE the RR is their EXC or TE  platform, essentially enduro platforms. The Race Edition is the equivalent of like KTMs 6 Days Edition. 

Honestly for the most part it is extra bling

Edited by AtlasEnduro

This type off irresponsible, off trail, "free" riding is exactly why we lose ground every year. Most green advocates would love to get ahold of this to use in their propaganda as to why dirt bikers should not be allowed in the forest. If you were riding like this in Colorado and I saw you, I would turn you in to the rangers myself. 

1 hour ago, G 9.5 said:

This type off irresponsible, off trail, "free" riding is exactly why we lose ground every year. Most green advocates would love to get ahold of this to use in their propaganda as to why dirt bikers should not be allowed in the forest. If you were riding like this in Colorado and I saw you, I would turn you in to the rangers myself. 

I ride in a private land co-op and areas designated for off road use like crawlers. Which the majority of the rock areas in this video are actually a legal crawling road. I appreciate your concern though. 

Edited by AtlasEnduro

On 10/20/2018 at 8:11 AM, AtlasEnduro said:

I ride in a private land co-op and areas designated for off road use like crawlers. Which the majority of the rock areas in this video are actually a legal crawling road. I appreciate your concern though. 

That's awesome, sorry to have made assumptions. Lotta asshats ride off trail around here (all or most public lands around here) because they feel entitled to do so. Many riders are responsible as well. G

5 minutes ago, G 9.5 said:

That's awesome, sorry to have made assumptions. Lotta asshats ride off trail around here (all or most public lands around here) because they feel entitled to do so. Many riders are responsible as well. G

It's cool. As someone who does 100s of hours of trail maintenance a year. Has a career in the environmental industry. I 100% understand your vitriol for the few who ruin it for everyone. I even run FIM low environmental impact tires. I'm all about sustainable practices for this sport we love. 

In fact here are a couple pics of what I've been doing all day lol. 50 feet 2 hours, 2/3 tank of gas through the saw lol. Before and After

20181021_114823.jpg

20181021_125813.jpg

• Like 1