DR800 Big "almost" no spark

Dear Friends. I have the following problem. I have a Dr800 1993 SR43A which has a very faint spark, I'm trying to see if a) is that possible? I mean there should be a spark or not, but I had never seen a weak spark problem. b) if the stator is bad. According to the service manual I have the colors do not match with those on the bike, apparently the manual should refer to a different model or the 750. The other problem I have is that honestly i dont know much of vehicle electronics then I do not know how to measure the values that the multitester gives me. I made a video with what he is giving me. the picture is the correct colors according to my bike. Has anyone this information too? I hope some of you can help me. I hope everyone has a very good weekend. Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNRHvdWkWrM
Screen_Shot_2018-09-28_at_12.04.57_PM.pn

I have no experience with this particular bike, but usually its a ignition coil. I would ohm out the ignition system from the spark plug leads on back and see if they are in spec. I have also seen coils which were in spec not produce a very hot spark/ very weak spark. Sorry I cant be of more help.