Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

• Similar Content

• By jAcee
      I just got done rebuilding my 99 ktm 250sx and after i got done i started it up it wouldn't idle or start with out a quarter throttle and it would get up in the rpms buy would die down quicker than normal 2 strokes. it was getting gas it didn't sound like it wasn't getting gas the rpms would go down super fast i messed with the idle screw but it wouldn't do that before i had to flush it out with oil cause the piston blew apart it feels like its getting seized at a certain point of the stroke i would just like to know the reason why 
    • By Ktm520sxrider
      Ready to seal back up

• By SNORE125
      Anyone else have 130 main and 38 pilot jets already in the carb I took the wifes ttr 230 carb apart to add the bigger jets and this bike from 05 that I bought new already had them in it? I was reading that they came with a 125 main and a 36 pilot.
    • By Br0ck
      Hey guys, I went on vacation all summer and let my bike sit (2002 CR250). When I got back I ripped it apart and cleaned carburetor and put it back together and it started fine and ran alright, but idled really high. I adjusted the idle screw and realized it was a ridiculous amount of turns out. I can't remember exactly how many but id say 6+ turns out. My killswitch was a POS and didn't work anymore so I replaced it with an oem replacement. My last ride I crashed the bike pretty bad and I was off the bike for 2 weeks. I can't get the bike to start ever since I got installed the new killswitch. I think I wired it right I just replaced one wire at a time and it looked pretty straight forward. I verified it by testing spark while holding it in I was getting no spark but with it in running position it would spark. 
      Anyway I am just looking for some base settings for the Mikuni TMX to get my bike running again, my carburetor has a 35 Pilot and 380 Main jet which appear to be stock. I am located in Edmonton, AB, Canada which is about 2500ft and usually ride between 10-25 celcius.
      Thanks for any replies. 
    • By 97 cr125
      So I am currently working on a 1997 CR125 and plan to make a full race build on it. But I have been noticing that there are not very many aftermarket parts the biggest being the plastics and graphics for it due to the frame,tank,sub frame, etc. I was wondering if its possible to put that engine into a CR125 frame anywhere from 98-07 and how hard that would be to do. I have a welder but I am not confident enough to weld new motor mounts. If you guys could help me out with this that would be great.