So what's your take on it all

Our boys did good considering who they had to race and the immense pressure of racing on home soil with all the expectation that they would win by U.S. fans. I won't bash them. I'm just glad some here finally see that the MXGPs are NO JOKE. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Bouncing off each other in the third moto.....:ride:

IMG_7124.JPG

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

Our boys did good considering who they had to race and the immense pressure of racing on home soil with all the expectation that they would win by U.S. fans. I won't bash them. I'm just glad some here finally see that the MXGPs are NO JOKE. 

I'm sure they are so relieved your not gonna "bash them" MONGO 😂:lol:......you really are full of shit! you talk like you "knew it" all along but NOBODY ever knows how it's gonna  pan out at all......you said france won't even podium in your other poxy thread ffs........now it's five on the spin........you went from predicting a usa win to saying they may never win it again! :goofy:  You know,i'd lay money on it that some "other guy" is doing your wife in the a s s whilst your spurting forth all your bullshit on here day and night......with you being such a wanker and all......

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I was really looking forward to a Herlings v Tomac battle which didn't happen. Suppose at the end of the day Eli is man enough to admit (in an interview) that Herlings and TC have taken motocross to a level that he (or anyone else currently) can't match. So it doesn't really matter who we think he is faster. 

21 minutes ago, smez said:

I'm sure they are so relieved your not gonna "bash them" MONGO 😂:lol:......you really are full of shit! you talk like you "knew it" all along but NOBODY ever knows how it's gonna  pan out at all......you said france won't even podium in your other poxy thread ffs........now it's five on the spin........you went from predicting a usa win to saying they may never win it again! :goofy:  You know,i'd lay money on it that some "other guy" is doing your wife in the a s s whilst your spurting forth all your bullshit on here day and night......with you being such a wanker and all......

Considering I have the "followers" feature disabled, you must be going through a awful lot of trouble to read everything I post.:doh: Reactions and comments to my posts for the last 48 hours and never heard of you before..... I have fans throughout the world it appears. :thumbsup:

Edited by Mongo134
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, 7Tktm said:

I was really looking forward to a Herlings v Tomac battle which didn't happen. Suppose at the end of the day Eli is man enough to admit (in an interview) that Herlings and TC have taken motocross to a level that he (or anyone else currently) can't match. So it doesn't really matter who we think he is faster. 

Ive heard about this interview a few times. I want to see hear him say this. Link??

Edited by lowmass

1 hour ago, 7Tktm said:

I thought that was Blake Baggett that said that last year after JH raced the Iron Man National. 

I know Tomac said "we got beat, plain and simple"..... Pretty much all he needed to say. I respect that.

19 minutes ago, Mongo134 said:

I thought that was Blake Baggett that said that last year after JH raced the Iron Man National. 

I know Tomac said "we got beat, plain and simple"..... Pretty much all he needed to say. I respect that.

This sounds like what I would expect those two to say. 

Is anyone still arguing who is better outdoors?  I think that's about put to bed.  It isn't really an opinion anymore.

The USA riders should be ashamed of themselves.  Hell, the Dutch beat them with TWO RIDERS.  What a joke.

No kidding, the US shouldn't even send a team next year.  They're going to get humiliated.  Top 10 might be a stretch.  

Edited by Mudd94
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, mick34 said:

That’s my opinion as well. All this talk about them being ridiculous slower is ridiculous. They had a bad weekend  every one has them. In qualifying Barcia wasn’t that far of the guy that won the over all 

So Barcia was fast on Saturday.  WTF happened to all of them on Sunday??

I can't help but think they said F it, we have a chance at a $1m payday next weekend.

1 hour ago, yzernie said:

So Barcia was fast on Saturday.  WTF happened to all of them on Sunday??

I can't help but think they said F it, we have a chance at a $1m payday next weekend.

France will win again! :lol:

• Like 1

But the french are not better faster riders ,they just take lower ranking riders ,got to a wide variety of tracks , sometimes with injured or enduro riders using STD engines , then they win year after year ,why would anyone think they are better ? Silly discussion

19 minutes ago, mog said:

But the french are not better faster riders ,they just take lower ranking riders ,got to a wide variety of tracks , sometimes with injured or enduro riders using STD engines , then they win year after year ,why would anyone think they are better ? Silly discussion

Napoleon would be proud

• Like 1

"Maybe we have to do like in school now that everybody gets a trophy."

Rodger D

'Not only a challenge riding, but also as an expense. If Team USA win in France or Italy that expense is justified. To pay all of that money to go there to tackle a challenge that you know you are probably going to lose… It does not make a good business decision, does it?'

What a stupid thing to say in the interview. Imagine if riders world wide only made the effort to race if they thought they were going to win. MX and SX sure would be boring if only the top 5 riders ever entered.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, mog said:

Decoster has spoken ,I think maybe we should listen ,hes pretty good at this mx stuff

https://mxvice.com/82349/chatter-box-roger-decoster

He says that he didn't believe they would win in the dry either !

Nothing new there that hasn't been said already. Our guys aren't good in those conditions and we spend a lot of time racing supercross. 

We got got beat, it is what it is. 

• Like 2