• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Choker

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, mog said:

Choker

Pretty much!

The slowest motocross racers on the planet will be lining up in Vegas this weekend. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Biff Barf said:

The slowest motocross racers on the planet will be lining up in Vegas this weekend. 

Local B class race. But hey, it's Vegas, and we get to sit in a stadium. Then we get Straight Rhythm, and then we get 15 SX races! All in our cool stadiums too! This is how we like it. America has spoken! Bring a GP to Glen Helen and 200 people show up. We aren't MX fans, we just want to be entertained for the evening. After the SX show, maybe we play some slots or black jack, or catch an Elvis act.

2 hours ago, Kev_XR said:

Moto wins or team wins?

Team wins of course...

1 hour ago, Hendricus said:

Local B class race. But hey, it's Vegas, and we get to sit in a stadium. Then we get Straight Rhythm, and then we get 15 SX races! All in our cool stadiums too! This is how we like it. America has spoken! Bring a GP to Glen Helen and 200 people show up. We aren't MX fans, we just want to be entertained for the evening. After the SX show, maybe we play some slots or black jack, or catch an Elvis act.

15 SX races? What they take 2 away?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cigaro said:

Team wins of course...

Some years one American rider stands out. Other years the team wins.

Tomac is a multi time camp. The biggest question is when he retires, will anyone focus on the ones that got away.

Both Dungey and Tomac have "Champions that got away due to a DNF."

• Like 1

Most multiple time champions do ,luck goes both ways

15 hours ago, Biff Barf said:

Troll post obviously since....there were 24 teams behind the USA team.  So not even close to the slowest. But of course this would be basing who is fastest, or slowest, by one race in 2018, which would not be logical in the least.  But trolls don't care about facts do they? 

Edited by Wally63

It's the muds fault !

5 hours ago, Wise head to fifty said:

Paulin hasn't won a world title (apart from BMX) but has 5 Chamberlain Trophys. 

Paulin is a major talent.  But if you really follow MX/SX, this is not unusual. there are many great riders that don't have the win record that one might expect. Using championships or titles is a very pour gage of riding talent in my opinion. Ive seen every champ be bested. and chumps that have had a very lucky day.

so I say stop talking bout this one, or that one, go BUY a BIKE and BE one. life is short my friend...

Edited by daled
  • Like 1

Paulin had not one lucky day but 5 !

53 minutes ago, daled said:

Paulin is a major talent.  But if you really follow MX/SX, this is not unusual. there are many great riders that don't have the win record that one might expect. Using championships or titles is a very pour gage of riding talent in my opinion. Ive seen every champ be bested. and chumps that have had a very lucky day.

so I say stop talking bout this one, or that one, go BUY a BIKE and BE one. life is short my friend...

Eh ? Yeah I have a bike but at 49 years old I will never BE one ???

I was just replying to the op who was pointing out that Weimar and Short had something that Tomac didnt. I was making the point that Paulin has 5 MXoN titles , it's more of a so what to the original post ! 

3 minutes ago, Wise head to fifty said:

Eh ? Yeah I have a bike but at 49 years old I will never BE one ???

I was just replying to the op who was pointing out that Weimar and Short had something that Tomac didnt. I was making the point that Paulin has 5 MXoN titles , it's more of a so what to the original post ! 

It was a troll post, you got sucked in.

• Confused 1