Video of my crash at Arizona AMA Endurocross

This is the crash I had over the finish line jump in Prescott Valley for round one of the AMA Endurocross series. Dislocated foot & ankle. Multiple shattered and displaced bones. Thanks for checking it out! 😬

• Like 4

I was there as a spectator and saw your crash first hand. I was amazed you were able to get up and keep going afterwards. You sir are the definition of toughness. Hope you heal up quickly. Thanks for sharing. Interesting (and scary) the see the crash from your point of view in the video.

• Like 2

You are one Tough SOG!! Hat off to you! Also praying for a speedy recovery for you I'm just getting back after a broken wrist and it sucks to be off the bike!!

• Like 2

On 10/10/2018 at 2:47 AM, ericridebike said:

I was there as a spectator and saw your crash first hand. I was amazed you were able to get up and keep going afterwards. You sir are the definition of toughness. Hope you heal up quickly. Thanks for sharing. Interesting (and scary) the see the crash from your point of view in the video.

Thanks for commenting Eric, it's cool to hear from someone who saw the crash happen! I've been hoping for a video or photo of it from the stands but no luck yet.

And thanks to everyone else that commented, helps lift the spirit.

Just had two 6" pins removed this morning. Four more weeks of no weight bearing but I'm out of the cast and in an air boot which is much nicer. I'll be back!

• Like 4