Will my 13 Berg wheels fit my 17 TX?

Wanting to swap the wheels. Before I dive into this will they fit? 13 husaberg TE300 to 17 TX300. Thanks 

I would measure the rims and if they are the same size then it should be okay to do that. If not did dirt stars are good rims

I too am interested in which wheels will fit my 19 te 300. I know there are other threads about fitments for older ktm/huskys but haven't seen any for new bikes since they changed frame in 17

1 hour ago, WoodsRacerDotCom said:

I believe the axle diameter is larger on the TX300

Any idea if you can change the bearings and spacers like you could in the past?

On both front and rear? I changed my spacers on the front over and they fit right up. Going to do the rear today but a shop said just the fronts are different. 

3 hours ago, Onzalimey said:

On both front and rear? I changed my spacers on the front over and they fit right up. Going to do the rear today but a shop said just the fronts are different. 

Depends what bike the wheels are off of. Some had bigger or smaller axles front and back. Like was mentioned just need to change the spacers front and back. Have a rear wheel from 2007 and a front from 2012 on my tx. 

So finished the rear one today. The rear also needs the spacers swapped over. The axle size is different and won’t be able to change both wheels. Not hard to do because you have all the parts just needs the same axle to go with the same spacers. All in all yes the wheels will swap over from a 13-17