Anyone use aftermarket xr100 cdi?

The Guys on the crf230 have seen good gains after installing cheap cdi units .Are there any that have been Proven on the xr100?

I run a Daytona CDI on mine.  I am happy with the improvement on response.  Then again I do not have a stock engine.

I have the cheap blue eBay on mine now. I starts better and runs out nice. I got it for 1299 with free shipping. Figured I would try it on a friends recommendation and it is good. It was actually for my sons SSR but my takegawa has a issue. I ordered 2 more. The only recommendation I have for the is use liquid electrical tape on the back of the plugs.

I have the cheap blue eBay on mine now. I starts better and runs out nice. I got it for 1299 with free shipping. Figured I would try it on a friends recommendation and it is good. It was actually for my sons SSR but my takegawa has a issue. I ordered 2 more. The only recommendation I have for the is use liquid electrical tape on the back of the plugs.

IMG_1415.JPG this is how I ran mine. They have a pigtail on it so I ran the coil wire out the front of the tank
  • Like 1