Confused on next bike

I’m confused on what next bike I should buy. Ive been riding for around a year and right now i ride an old TT-R 230 and I want something with more power and something to last me awhile. I ride mainly woods and I want to try track. I have ridden some of my friends bikes like a kx125 and a crf250r l enjoyed both. I mainly want a 2 stroke but I don’t really care, I weigh 220 pounds and I’m 6 feet tall.

5 hours ago, C2844 said:

I’m confused on what next bike I should buy. Ive been riding for around a year and right now i ride an old TT-R 230 and I want something with more power and something to last me awhile. I ride mainly woods and I want to try track. I have ridden some of my friends bikes like a kx125 and a crf250r l enjoyed both. I mainly want a 2 stroke but I don’t really care, I weigh 220 pounds and I’m 6 feet tall.

I would prefer something lower maintenance.I learn more infomation about motorcycles here in https://www.zhenhuagm.com/

Yep, YZ250 is hard to beat. You'll never get bored with it and they're very durable.

YZ125 or 250 will both be terrible trail bikes. Probs good track bikes though. YZ250X is supposed to be a really good trail bike and I’m sure could be ridden on the track. If I were you I would get a little older Ktm 300 XC. Don’t blow the bank on it but will be an amazing bike for trail and a little more aggressive set up so can be tuned for track and still be somewhat decent. Ktm 300 XCW will be a better trail bike for you probably but less good on the track.