Yz250 spring rates

Hi guys I have a 2018 yz250 looking at changing springs front and rear I'm 200 pound ride b class moto.

Having problems choosing spring weights using the calculators as mx tech say I need .45 fork springs and 5.2 rear but racetech say .48kg forks and 5.8kg rear.

What are other bigger guys

racetech sounds a lot closer. 200 pounds with or without gear? FWIW I am 185 without gear and I run .48 up front and 5.6 in the rear

About 210 with gear. Did u guys have to revalve with the spring rate increase or get away with just springs?

About 210 with gear. Did u guys have to revalve with the spring rate increase or get away with just springs?
If you're doing mx your stock valving should be ok, though obviously custom valving can be better. Mines valved for GP so i can do both woods and track and not totally suck.

Cheers I'll get the springs they recommend and see how I get on

1 hour ago, HevyRotashunz said:
1 hour ago, doolan said:

If you're doing mx your stock valving should be ok, though obviously custom valving can be better. Mines valved for GP so i can do both woods and track and not totally suck.

Nice Avatar. One from the job? :smirk: