Just in: Herlings autoerotic asphyxiates posting how great he is on Instagram.

1 hour ago, GBowman said:

It must take a lot of damn energy being as bitter as you are. I kind of feel sorry for you.

He's been hearing about possible McDonalds layoffs due to ordering kiosks, so he's obviously under some stress.  :devil:

• Like 2

23 hours ago, mog said:

I like his honesty, it's refreshing , too many say just what the sponsor says they should

You're 100% right, I take those words back after catching up watching this and all. 

Edited by deanevo

1 hour ago, mog said:

He says It's common courtesy to pull over for a team mate ? Oh my - the state of things

I never once saw stewart RC or everts or herlings or ac pull over

What a joke

Can these people even comprehense the concept of pride?..

• Like 3

On 10/15/2018 at 2:22 PM, cbauer said:

Ahhh. Herlings didn't go 1-1. Coldenhoff went 1-1 and beat him straight up. Therefore, currently he is not the FMOTP. Coldenhoff is and has the hardware to prove it. You're only as good as your last race. He also made mention that they crushed the Americans. Yeah, you did. But you were also crushed by the French. They won, you lost. End of story.

if only the world was that black and white. Check the gap Herlings closed. Once 4 secs down stayed there for the team. Crushed by the French? They had 2 riders lol, unlike the US of course. Even with 2 riders they crushed the US.

• Like 2

On 10/16/2018 at 4:03 AM, mog said:

He says It's common courtesy to pull over for a team mate ? Oh my - the state of things

I never once saw stewart RC or everts or herlings or ac pull over

What a joke

Funny how none of the guys you listed have ever raced MEC. You still seemed confused about what this race is and how a 3 round, once a year race isn't the same thing as a season long championship series. And that after the first race only 1 person can win that million. And how tomac destroyed the field in round 1 and 2. And how dude made his way through the field and caught savatgy with 3 corners to go. And how he already had the overall for the day. 

Jesus bro... You can't be this dense

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, mog said:

It's called a race ,and you call me dense ?

The media was embarrassed by the whole thing

Yep and he had the number 1 spot in said 3 round race wrapped up.... By multiple positions. Didn't even need that last pass.

Edited by Zinergy

In the purest sense of racing I didn't like him allowing the pass so obviously and easily.  In the spirit of racing (and the $1m payday) I understand why he did it.  In the grand scheme of things, I don't care much about that race as it really means nothing as far as a championship is concerned. 

That said, Monster has had two years of the big pay outs for the event.  Wonder if they will change anything for next year.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, yzernie said:

That said, Monster has had two years of the big pay outs for the event.  

They probably wipe with Franklin's in the C-suite bathrooms

http://investors.monsterbevcorp.com/financial-information/annual-reports

TO OUR STOCKHOLDERS I am pleased to report that 2017 represented our 25th consecutive record year of increased gross sales. Net sales rose to $3.4 billion in 2017 from $3.0 billion in 2016. Gross sales rose to $3.9 billion in 2017 from $3.5 billion in 2016

Mec joke race not worth tuning in for

Rbsr great race well worth watching

That's what they have achieved ,and the fans on here know it ,next year people will think ,shall I even watch it ,fixed race most likely ,I rarely watch races where I know the outcome ( fair and square ) I definitely won't be bothering with this non race

• Like 1

Pssh, they saved almost 400 million dollars just in the corporate tax rate reduction alone. Since the rate was reduced from 35% to 21% for 2018 in the US. The 2 million dollar payout probably didn't hurt them too badly.

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, mog said:

Mec joke race not worth tuning in for

Rbsr great race well worth watching

That's what they have achieved ,and the fans on here know it ,next year people will think ,shall I even watch it ,fixed race most likely ,I rarely watch races where I know the outcome ( fair and square ) I definitely won't be bothering with this non race

Yea, cause that's what it was. Fixed from the word go. You really are blowing this out of proportion.

Everyone lets welcome the new lead Drama Queen on the forum...... Mog!

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

Yea, cause that's what it was. Fixed from the word go. You really are blowing this out of proportion.

Everyone lets welcome the new lead Drama Queen on the forum...... Mog!

He's been the lead drama queen for years, just go to his profile and check his activity.  For every productive post, he's got 2-3 troll posts.  I'm starting to wonder if the pics that he posts of him and his wife are his parents, and he's some pimple-faced kid in their basement.  Until proven otherwise, that's what I'm going with.  After all, if Herlings is better than Tomac because Tomac sucks in the mud, then Mog is a 13 year old, pimple-faced kid just stirring the pot.

Mog, bed time buddy, school tomorrow!  ?

• Like 1

You got me guys ,you finally sussed me out fully ,I'm impressed how clever you are [emoji3]

I've been watching Mx for many years ,never felt so negative towards a race , loved the rbsr

RB great
Mec crap

Tomac however is the best

• Like 1
  • Haha 1