Any suggestions

nope.  its a tad tighter for sure. maybe takes a few whacks with the palm of your hand, otherwise they open up quite a bit when the screw is backed off.  and when the screw is tight, you cant turn them even if you tried.   theyre the perfect grip, literally.  not a single complaint maybe other than the giant name "EMIG" on it which some might not like. you can turn that down and have just the waffle showing, but some might not like the waffle on the palm.   the color schemes for them are awesome too.    

7 hours ago, kcposty said:
18 hours ago, cdf450 said:
ODI Emig lock ons 100%!!! Best grip out there and comes with a new throttle tube for $30. Will never ever slip. It’s all I run and will for life. They’re game changers. No joke.

Do you run them with bark busters

I do and you just drill the outside open and sand it. Takes about 10 minutes to do a quality job. 

1 hour ago, cdf450 said:

nope.  its a tad tighter for sure. maybe takes a few whacks with the palm of your hand, otherwise they open up quite a bit when the screw is backed off.  and when the screw is tight, you cant turn them even if you tried.   theyre the perfect grip, literally.  not a single complaint maybe other than the giant name "EMIG" on it which some might not like. you can turn that down and have just the waffle showing, but some might not like the waffle on the palm.   the color schemes for them are awesome too.    

The last pair I bought I tried to put them on my other bike and I couldn’t get the clutch side on.  The screw was out, and I tried everything until it finally broke and still wouldn’t go all the way on.  I measured the OD of the bar on both bikes just inside the knurled and they were the same diameter. The only difference between the two bars that I could tell was one set the knurl was worn down and the other was very course.

• Like 1