Avaliable skid plates xr400

What skid plates are our there that a bit slimmer then my super grain scoop.

Links to said skid plate would be awesome along with a picture. Just a mini data base.

This is mine and I think its a devol. 

What does everyone have out there

20181014_181238.jpg

This Australian mob turn out EXCELLENT gear, but the value of the Pacific Peso against the US Dollar at the moment may make it unreasonably expensive for you.

https://bboffroad.com.au/styles/enduro-products?modd=489&product_list_order=name

They offer Bash Plates for both kick and electric start XR400s, and recently have added a Skid Plate as well.

I have B&B Bash Plates on my XR250 and my Suzuki RMX250.138698195_RMXwithXR.JPG.4ef811880a31d5bef04e136f13f6d6be.JPG

I think the Moose plate is still available and fairly inexpensive. Tho, your Devol has always been highly regarded and not easy to find. I think I'd keep what you have.

1 minute ago, Trailryder42 said:

I think the Moose plate is still available and fairly inexpensive. Tho, your Devol has always been highly regarded and not easy to find. I think I'd keep what you have.

Its a bit big and wide. I get it , it proved protection but I bet there's another one out there that's a bit slimmer for this fat pig. If I can't find one that fits what I'm looking for ill run what I have.