Jump to content
Mongo134

supercross To all the Tomac Fan Boys

Recommended Posts

2019 Supercross season is near. Your "flavor fave" just took the MEC after being waved bye for the win.

Same bet as last year..... $100 max customized jersey of your choice. First come first serve, but your ass BETTER pay up as others have to Mongo.

I'm only taking the first "real" bet that approves my wager.... Tomac vs. the field 2019 SUPERCROSS. . He wins, you win. He looses, I win...... Who is the first taker? Anybody have the testicular fortitude? :thinking:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m no Tomac fan boy, but I’d love to take some of Mongo’s Money!!

 I prefer Alpinestars Mongo. :thumbsup:

 

I’m sure you want to bag on a Tomac blower, so I’ll step aside so someone else can get abused by you! I’m here if no one steps up though!!

Edited by MANIAC998
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me get this straight... you're calling out anyone on the site but they only win if Tomac wins and you win if anyone else in SX wins? You want to talk about testicular fortitude and you're offering up a coward's bet like that with the odds heavily to one side?

Edited by Zinergy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

Let me get this straight... you're calling out anyone on the site but they only win if Tomac wins and you win if anyone else in SX wins? You want to talk about testicular fortitude and you're offering up a coward's bet like that with the odds heavily to one side?

Then don’t take the bet, others will. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Zinergy said:

Let me get this straight... you're calling out anyone on the site but they only win if Tomac wins and you win if anyone else in SX wins? You want to talk about testicular fortitude and you're offering up a coward's bet like that with the odds heavily to one side?

And that surprises you? What I'm wondering is, now that Red's gone, who will step up and take those shitty bets?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mongo is confidant that tomac will do a tomac ,I thought he was sorted until the mxdn debacle

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mongo is taking the field against Tomac....odds would be in his favor against anyone.  This year the Kawasaki's look like they are working well but we haven't seen them on the real thing yet. They did adjust them adequately from practice to the race for the flat landings. In practice they bounced a foot off the ground. Whether the new bike is actually better than last years bike remains to be seen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mongo134 said:

2019 Supercross season is near. Your "flavor fave" just took the MEC after being waved bye for the win.

Same bet as last year..... $100 max customized jersey of your choice. First come first serve, but your ass BETTER pay up as others have to Mongo.

I'm only taking the first "real" bet that approves my wager.... Tomac vs. the field 2019 SUPERCROSS. . He wins, you win. He looses, I win...... Who is the first taker? Anybody have the testicular fortitude? :thinking:

If you think that's a fair bet, then you ought to be willing to pick your rider, and give us a shot at the rest of the field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Babyarmholdingapple said:

Then don’t take the bet, others will. 

I'm sure some will. The same people who you find sitting at the local casino slot machines at 2pm on Wednesday in sweat pants gambling their utility bill money.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GBowman said:

Risky bet this year i feel. 

You think hes due for some couch time??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2019 Supercross season is near. Your "flavor fave" just took the MEC after being waved bye for the win.
Same bet as last year..... $100 max customized jersey of your choice. First come first serve, but your ass BETTER pay up as others have to Mongo.
I'm only taking the first "real" bet that approves my wager.... Tomac vs. the field 2019 SUPERCROSS. . He wins, you win. He looses, I win...... Who is the first taker? Anybody have the testicular fortitude? :thinking:
So youre saying I get Tomac, you get the entire field..? Hahaha. You been hanging out with beebs waaaay too much
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

I’m no Tomac fan boy, but I’d love to take some of Mongo’s Money!!

 I prefer Alpinestars Mongo. :thumbsup:

 

I’m sure you want to bag on a Tomac blower, so I’ll step aside so someone else can get abused by you! I’m here if no one steps up though!!

Beating you would be no fun. I want a Tomac blow hard! You know, the guys that say he's the best thing since sliced bread. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, slowgs2001 said:
19 hours ago, Mongo134 said:
2019 Supercross season is near. Your "flavor fave" just took the MEC after being waved bye for the win.
Same bet as last year..... $100 max customized jersey of your choice. First come first serve, but your ass BETTER pay up as others have to Mongo.
I'm only taking the first "real" bet that approves my wager.... Tomac vs. the field 2019 SUPERCROSS. . He wins, you win. He looses, I win...... Who is the first taker? Anybody have the testicular fortitude? :thinking:

So youre saying I get Tomac, you get the entire field..? Hahaha. You been hanging out with beebs waaaay too much

But, but, but...... He's going to dominate. You don't trust his pant straps do you? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lowmass said:

You think hes due for some couch time??

I think he is riding better than ever, and i dont mean faster. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pick a rider you pussy, make it a fair bet and someone might actually go for it.

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×