To all the Tomac Fan Boys

9 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Muck34 should be your guy, hes a real tomac slurp durper.  

I think that's about as close to a 50/50 bet as you're going to get.  Tomac should win IF he doesn't &%$#@! up.  Which he does about 50% of the time.  

its not even close to 50/50 with how much carnage is in SX. 

46 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

I think that's about as close to a 50/50 bet as you're going to get.  Tomac should win IF he doesn't &%$#@! up.  Which he does about 50% of the time.  

I’ll take it 

47 minutes ago, KTMRider4Life said:

Needs the whole field to bet against tomac 

tomcat is my favorite rider outdoors, indoors he is ok. would i bet on him for the sx title? no

my gut feeling watching the 3rd race of mec, theres no way tomcat is catching savatchy on the last lap.. no way,not enough time or real estate, then savatchey pulls over and i felt sick to my stomach.

tomcat talked shit to moose can for doing the same thing for dungy. its not racing and i won't watch another mec event or drink monster piss

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, its the Riddler said:

tomcat is my favorite rider outdoors, indoors he is ok. would i bet on him for the sx title? no

my gut feeling watching the 3rd race of mec, theres no way tomcat is catching savatchy on the last lap.. no way,not enough time or real estate, then savatchey pulls over and i felt sick to my stomach.

tomcat talked shit to moose can for doing the same thing for dungy. its not racing and i won't watch another mec event or drink monster piss

are you gonna not watch SX cause moose did it for dungey?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, its the Riddler said:

You might not want to watch any other forms of racing either on account of someone somewhere doing something shady.

For that matter, don't go on the internet or turn on any form of TV either.

Don't even go outside.  It's just not safe from deceit and sin.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, its the Riddler said:

im not at that point yet, but i don't go out of my way to watch every sx race either

basically, my hypocrisy only goes so far

You do realise it wasn’t for championship points? He had the over all regardless 

Check Tomac on facebook. It's only about the Tomac merchandise, money money and more money. And then check Bagget or Roczen, visiting sick children in hospitals etc. What a contrast..

Edited by deanevo
  • Like 3

On 10/14/2018 at 9:05 PM, Mongo134 said:

2019 Supercross season is near. Your "flavor fave" just took the MEC after being waved bye for the win.

Same bet as last year..... $100 max customized jersey of your choice. First come first serve, but your ass BETTER pay up as others have to Mongo.

I'm only taking the first "real" bet that approves my wager.... Tomac vs. the field 2019 SUPERCROSS. . He wins, you win. He looses, I win...... Who is the first taker? Anybody have the testicular fortitude? :thinking:

He didn’t get “waved bye for the win”...he already had the overall.  Do you not know how the scoring system works?

• Like 1