Yoshi Ti TRC?

I’m kind of new to the DRZ world and I keep seeing people make mention of the MRD or Yoshi TRC exhaust as being the best. I currently have a carbon Yoshi RS2 on my 18 SM.

Ive been doing some looking and I can’t find a Yoshi TRC exhaust anywhere for a DRZ. Do they not make it anymore? Is it special order? What?

I’m kind of new to the DRZ world and I keep seeing people make mention of the MRD or Yoshi TRC exhaust as being the best. I currently have a carbon Yoshi RS2 on my 18 SM.
Ive been doing some looking and I can’t find a Yoshi TRC exhaust anywhere for a DRZ. Do they not make it anymore? Is it special order? What?
It's been discontinued for years. That's partly why it was recreated with the MRD SSW edition, now called the Z Pro.

9 minutes ago, ptgarcia said:

Yes, it is. It's also quite a bit louder so make sure noise is not a concern before buying.

Yeah I have the decibel insert/spark arrestor pulled out of my RS2 now I can’t imagine it being much louder than that. Georgia doesn’t seem to care about any of that regardless.

• Like 1