Anyone with riding knowledge of Peters Mill & Taskers Gap?

I live in Maryland so for the most part I’m trailering 2-3 hours on average to ride.  MD is horrible if you ride anything motorized.  In the last 12 years nearly every area has been closed or governed so much its not worth to ride.  The state recently purchased and closed a 2000 acre private riding location in Garrett County.  The state will ruin that place in the end - after of course they do their 2-5 year study.  (sorry for the rant).....

I took my kids to AOAA last week and that place kicked our butt - way too many rocks for a family ride.  FYI if you ever go to AOAA make sure you take a GPS or iPhone with a mapping application.  I thought their trail markings were horrible other than the “pink and black take me home” signs.  

For our next ride I’m looking at Peters Mill and Taskers Gap.  Looking at the map and YouTube there seems to be a few decent trails that are rated “easy”.  I downloaded the brochure and map for the area.  Does anyone have any advice on what trail numbers we should ride (maybe a decent multi-mile loop) and what trails to avoid.  I have a YZ250FX, my son rides a KLX140L and my daughter rides a TRX250x.  We are not out to do anything technical - we just want to ride and not work too hard.  It took us all 3 days to recover from AOAA.....

Any insight on other “family” riding areas in the VA/PA region is greatly appreciated.

RP

The Peters Mill side of the trail is fairly easy with only one side trail that is difficult.

Taskers Gap has several side trails which connect back to the main. The longest route is 553 to 499 to 493 and back to 553, or a shortcut on 494 back to the parking area. The side trails can be a bit dicey with all of the rocks.

Its been a few years since I was at Peter/Taskers. There is one trail on the Peter's Mill side, the main one, that is relatively rock free. Most on the Tasker's Gap side have varying amounts of rocks. The system has fewer rock gardens than PA trails like AOAA or FRO, but its still on a mountain in the Apalachains, so rocks are gonna be there.

On the tasker's gap side, there is a set of trails that look somewhat like ladder, there is a central trail that is less rocky. Then there are two parallel trails on either side, and a bunch of trails that are sort of like rungs on a ladder. Many of the "rungs" are challenging.

Fun place, and the permits are nearly free.