supercross Bubbas Alive!

Sounds like he matured alot, good for him.

• Like 1

I'd like to see him sit in with Ralph and Emig for a few rounds of SX

I have no desire to see him race but getting a little involved would be a good thing  

• Like 10

He's gotten fat off all of that money he ripped off from the teams he stood up.

• Like 2

When he had ran out of money he will be back to the industry for some kind of deal on commentary etc , he can still milk it some more yet , his fans will actually believe he is doing them a favour

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, mog said:

When he had ran out of money he will be back to the industry for some kind of deal on commentary etc , he can still milk it some more yet , his fans will actually believe he is doing them a favour

Just give him his brain dope to straighten out all those concussions and he'll still make Tomacs boyfriend hold his coat while he mops the floor with his ass!

• Like 2

What is this vertical potato video on a 200 sub channel that looks to just repost content...Is this old? Pulled from somewhere else?

Edited by Arctic Pride

Dreams do come true.

Dont do drugs. If you do, file  the paperwork on time.

Murphy's Law, when you get hit and  knocked out by the "nice guy on the Wheaties box", who has a reputation for not being aggressive at passing. After a knock out, take a month off.... Have a second career planned.

I like James. Amazing talent. His career ended in the most bizarre way. I hope he is happy. 

JS3 (the third)  in a few years?

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, Kev_XR said:

I like James. Amazing talent. His career ended in the most bizarre way. 

While I agree, I also wonder how else was his career going to end?? He hadn't trained properly for the last few years, and was trying to go from talent alone. And with everyone else closing up the talent gap, and training, he was going to struggle no matter what. Had the FIM not sidelined him for 18 months, perhaps he wouldn't have slipped into oblivion so quickly. Perhaps!!:thinking:

The FIM may have done him a strange favor and prevented more concussions. I wonder what a 60-70 yr old James will be like, could easily be very sad.

• Like 2

On 10/16/2018 at 8:22 PM, BBA said:

He's gotten fat off all of that money he ripped off from the teams he stood up.

He is not the only one in this country who has gotten fat ripping off the unwitting. You still haven't paid off that "degree" from Trump University... :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Stew might be the biggest CON ARTIST this sport has ever seen.  

• Like 3

His career became such a joke.......at this point all im interested in is pics of his hot wife.....

Not seen any ?

21 hours ago, MANIAC998 said:

While I agree, I also wonder how else was his career going to end?? He hadn't trained properly for the last few years, and was trying to go from talent alone. And with everyone else closing up the talent gap, and training, he was going to struggle no matter what. Had the FIM not sidelined him for 18 months, perhaps he wouldn't have slipped into oblivion so quickly. Perhaps!!:thinking:

At A1, he was in second place when Dungey accidentally cleaned his clock and sent him into another time zone. The dazed zone. JS should have sat out for a month, minimum. The early return to racing just set him up to fail and looked bad.

Supercross might have allowed JS to snag a win or two. Champion? Only if the top guys had really bad luck. I dont think James was a MX contender due to lack of training. 

An older talented guy riding a Suzuki and up front... Reed at MEC. 

Walk away, fade away, get carried away.

RC and Dungey walked away on top.

Some how James did a combo of all 3.

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 4

I've really tried to like JS and I appreciate his talent but I have zero tolerance for anyone who has the world by the tail and pisses it all away.  I have more respect for the privateer who finishes last in timed qualifying than I do for this fool.

• Like 1