Dear Proofreader - You Had One Job!

2 hours ago, Piney Woods said:

Bozos! And they probably wonder why those of us who had Dirt Bike are not renewing a sub. My latest issue seems as if it was produced by someone in NYC who has never even owned a real bike.

Weekly we get email from vendors who want to write articles for us for a fee. When I ask about their motorcycle industry experience, I never hear back. 

10 minutes ago, AngryShawn said:

Its an ad for DID chains, the folks at the mag generally don't proof ad content for customers...

The good ones do. :smirk:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, TeamGreenPilot said:

B35DFD2B-5E78-41C7-9D5E-88FFE29B1AED.jpeg

I used to subscribe in the Mid/late 80's - it was all street bike/sport bike focused. I had the honor of doing a Keith Code Superbike school at Willow Springs... and getting smoked by one of their Editors... Mitch Boehm?? or something like that. He was scraping the pegs on some kind of Sportbike he was testing - and didn't own of course, and I was *not* ?

Magazine writers are journalists who also like bikes , it doesn't make them experts  on bikes. There are a few however , that do actually know their ass from their elbow , but they're few and far between.  It's kind of like Bryan and Thumpertalk.    ?

Edited by JoeRC51