KLX 650C, need a jet needle!

Got a 1996 KLX650C from my uncle a few years ago.  When I first got it I couldn't start it without a little shot of starter fluid.  It ran a little rough and wouldn't idle.  I was told he just cleaned the carb and it was running great.  I have let it sit for the past 2 years and finally decided to get it running. Drained tank, cleaned real well.  Removed carb and petcock, cleaned thoroughly.  When pulling carb apart, I noticed the Jet Needle (Kawasaki part# 16017-1367) is MISSING!  Now it makes a lot of sense why it wouldn't run right.  

My problem is, I can't find one ANYWHERE!  Went to local Kawasaki dealer, they ordered it for me ($36) only to find out a week later it was a discontinued part.  They refunded my money and I went to the Harley dealer (on another forum a user says it is the same part as the HD part number 2710-88).  Got it ordered for just over $8...received part today and tried to install only to find it doesn't fit!!!  Some parts are interchangeable between the CV40 Harley used and the CVK40 Kawasaki used, but apparently not this one.  

Now I'm begging...does anybody have one or know where I can get one, or am I totally screwed???

Screen Shot 2018-10-16 at 8.20.26 PM.png

Edited by MTurner00
added photo

There is a very low chance  might have something like that in my carb parts box.

(One of my bikes is a 93 KLX650C1)

In the unlikely event I actually have one and can find it, I will send a PM.

Thanks SherpaHead!  Someone actually found me a carb "rebuild kit" for the KLR on ebay that includes this piece.  I didn't think to search for KLR's because I figured if it was discontinued for one, the same would hold true for the other.  Anyway...if all goes well I will receive it Monday and hopefully have the carb in and running Monday night.  If you do find one...keep me in mind just in case! 

Thanks again!