Can anyone identify these shoulder/bicep pads?

Hi there!  I am trying to locate a set of shoulder pads like in the attached picture but nothing I've found so far is matching up. These would be "vintage" pre-1982 pads from a motocross chest protector and of course not decorated with Disney TRON "circuitry". I'm hoping someone here might know older gear well enough to recognize it and point me in the right direction with at least a brand name. Thanks!

attachment.php?attachmentid=844269&d=153

Thanks for the guesses.  Could be Jofa, since that's what was used for other character's arms/shoulders, but I don't know - hence the purpose of my question.  The first step in trying to acquire a set is figuring out what they are.  So far, all the vintage motocross shoulder cups I've seen have a raised "plus" pattern on them, whereas the pads I'm trying to find look to have a rounded smooth cup.  Were smooth cups OEM on any of the vintage pads or could they have been swapped out?  I doubt that Disney would have invested the time and money to replace the plastic cups so they were probably smooth on the original pads.  If I could at least find a photo somewhere of the original unmodified pads I'd know a little better what I'm looking for.

Edited by Starbase101
  • Like 1

Yep, I have been including "mx" in some of my searches as well as "vintage", and the results contain pads which are similar but none are an exact match.  My intent is to identify what was used by Disney for David Warner's "Sark" costume in TRON.

12 hours ago, Diverdown said:

Hallman :thinking:

Ha, I have a vintage (Torsten) Hallman roost protector at home, I'll have to look at it.  Lots of younger folks never heard of it, morphed into Thor, Torsten Hallman Original Racewear..

• Like 3

Ha, I have a vintage (Torsten) Hallman roost protector at home, I'll have to look at it.  Lots of younger folks never heard of it, morphed into Thor, Torsten Hallman Original Racewear..
Loaned my Hallman 'Mach-5' chest protector to a friend, never got it back. Still pissed, can't buy one like that anymore. [emoji379]
  • Like 1