Street riders near Greenville, SC

Haven't really been on the forums in years, but still rocking my forum built DRZ (Gs500 Supermoto conversion, cvk40 mod, and countless other forum mods) Have looked through a bunch of threads, most dead now or about mx riding, about riding groups or solos around Greenville/Spartanburg SC area. I'm new to the area and had good riding buddies back home, but haven't been able to find any here. Seen plenty of Zs around town while I'm in my car, but never when I'm out on my Z. So if you or anyone are in the Greenville/Spartanburg area let me know and maybe we can meet up for a ride and show me some solid roads around here!!

Happy riding!

Hey man,

I'm in Columbia but ride trails at Enoree OHV. Put some dirt tires back on that thing and come ride trails!

• Like 1

Haven't really been on the forums in years, but still rocking my forum built DRZ (Gs500 Supermoto conversion, cvk40 mod, and countless other forum mods) Have looked through a bunch of threads, most dead now or about mx riding, about riding groups or solos around Greenville/Spartanburg SC area. I'm new to the area and had good riding buddies back home, but haven't been able to find any here. Seen plenty of Zs around town while I'm in my car, but never when I'm out on my Z. So if you or anyone are in the Greenville/Spartanburg area let me know and maybe we can meet up for a ride and show me some solid roads around here!!

Happy riding!

Didn't you used to live in Illinois?

Hey man,
I'm in Columbia but ride trails at Enoree OHV. Put some dirt tires back on that thing and come ride trails!

I might have too. I'll have to buy another set of knobbies though 🤦‍♂️