This looks like the BEST thing ever invented for getting tires on rims, anyone else use/try this thing? Baja No Pinch 1001?

2 hours ago, LSHD said:

Maybe Baja licenses this tool design from Kauritmoto.

It would say licensed or have some mention of it.  Glad you guys like the tool, but credit should go to real inventor not a knockoff. This thing is no different than the MRP stand that has been ripped off the original guy and made cheaply in China. So it goes I guess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pesh Merga said:

It would say licensed or have some mention of it.  Glad you guys like the tool, but credit should go to real inventor not a knockoff. This thing is no different than the MRP stand that has been ripped off the original guy and made cheaply in China. So it goes I guess.

I love my MRP stand. Much better quality than the knock-offs I've seen.

• Like 1

On 11/3/2018 at 9:19 PM, Pesh Merga said:

You should be thanking the original called the KAURITMOTO tire tool... the Baja No Pinch is a direct rip off.

The design is revolutionary no doubt... I bought the original because I wanted to support the original designer. 

• Like 2

I had installed new 12" and 14" tires and tubes in my kids TT-R 90 and 110 and no matter how careful I was, I pinched 3 rear tubes.  I did not spend the $60 on the small-bike adapters.  I did have to spend $60 on replacement tubes though. 

I got the adapter for the smaller axles and replaced the tube in my son's TT-R 110 as it went flat, probably from my install, and the Baja No Pinch tool was once again money.  The tire gets pushed right up and over the rim with NO chance of pinching.  

Thank goodness for this tool.  

I have had one for a few years, great tool.  A few of my riding buds are constantly borrowing it.  Mine came with a bike/parts lot purchase, thanks MG!!