Rocky Mountain ATVMC steps up

I see posts about folks having a rough time with them sometimes, so I thought I'd post a good experience. 

I ordered some little bits for my buddies DR350 I was working on for him. Normally get my stuff in 2-3 days, and this was day 5 or 6, so I checked the tracking info and it was sitting in a FedEx location for 4 days without making progress toward my doorstep. Totally not RMATVMC's fault obviously as they shipped it the day I ordered it. So I got on the chat function on the RMATVMC site and asked the guy on the other end if he could look into it. He said he would and I would receive notification via email when he found out something. A few hours later I got the email, they were sending out a new order and shipping it overnight. Next day it was there when I got home from work. Great service and follow through. :thumbsup:

• Like 7

I've had nothing but good experiences with RMATV customer service.

• Like 3

RMATVMC has the best customer service in the industry. Hands down.

• Like 4

I'm a hard customer to please, and I have ordered probably $7-8k worth of parts from Rocky Mountain in the past few years and no other online retailer will get my business. Their shipping is incredibly fast, inventory is more vast than anywhere else, their customer service is unmatched, and the RM Cash deal is genius.  

• Like 2

22 hours ago, RK-REX said:

I see posts about folks having a rough time with them sometimes, so I thought I'd post a good experience. 

I ordered some little bits for my buddies DR350 I was working on for him. Normally get my stuff in 2-3 days, and this was day 5 or 6, so I checked the tracking info and it was sitting in a FedEx location for 4 days without making progress toward my doorstep. Totally not RMATVMC's fault obviously as they shipped it the day I ordered it. So I got on the chat function on the RMATVMC site and asked the guy on the other end if he could look into it. He said he would and I would receive notification via email when he found out something. A few hours later I got the email, they were sending out a new order and shipping it overnight. Next day it was there when I got home from work. Great service and follow through. :thumbsup:

They did pretty much the same thing for me a few years ago when UPS lost a tire during shipping.

• Like 1

I have always appreciated that when something is back ordered and I order it I always get a call making sure I meant to order it. Then when it comes in they always send it next day shipping. 

I made 2 orders from them this month (first orders in years from me) and one order is MIA. Emailed them 2 times so far and they haven’t done anything about it yet. Said they are looking into it. So far not impressed. I was hoping to resolve this in less then 3 weeks time.

I like to stop at their headquarters in Payson, Utah and pick up unbelievable deals on oils and such.  They have a bunch of stuff sitting out that has leaked from the packaging and cannot be sent by mail.  I picked up 10 cans of filter/chain cleaner for a couple dollars a peice, and 3/4 of a gallon of motul 800 for $10.  Plus other odds and ends.  Tried on some clearance helmet and picked up a carbon moto-9 for cheap.  

Had one odd experience with them, but has always been great. 

I ordered some exhaust gaskets worth around $15 and they mailed two packages out by their mistake. I figured for $15 they would just let me keep it, but they wanted me to either mail them back (at no cost to me) or they would charge my card for them. 

I really didn't want to go through the hassle to mail them back as it wasn't convenient for me and wanted explain that it probably wasn't worth their time paying to ship them back either. I finally settled and got them to sell them to me at cost around $8 I mean good to have spares but didn't really need them. I've spent thousands with them at that point, just didn't make a lot of sense to me seems they would just let it go.