Seat Concepts Standard or Tall

Made my choice to go with a Seat Concepts seat, but can’t decide on a Standard or Tall, tall is supposed to be 1” taller than the stock seat.

Here’s my stats:

6’

215 lbs

32 inseam

50/50 rider with Michigan single track riding.

PLEASE no posts to buy another bike, buy another brand seat, etc. I’m only looking for help from people who have a CRF250l and have a Seat Concepts.

Thank you in advance,

Pat

Made my choice to go with a Seat Concepts seat, but can’t decide on a Standard or Tall, tall is supposed to be 1” taller than the stock seat.

Here’s my stats:
6’
215 lbs
32 inseam
50/50 rider with Michigan single track riding.

PLEASE no posts to buy another bike, buy another brand seat, etc. I’m only looking for help from people who have a CRF250l and have a Seat Concepts.

Thank you in advance,

Pat

It's a short bike. I'd get the tall at your height.

I plan on getting one for my DRZ.

It's a short bike. I'd get the tall at your height.

I plan on getting one for my DRZ.

Thanks

I'm pretty much exactly same height / inseam as you. 

I went for standard Seat Concepts, and am really pleased with the result.  However the back end of my bike is a bit higher than stock as I've swapped to an Ohlins rear shock.  With the standard thickness seat, and extra rear ride height, (as the Ohlins shock doesn't suffer the same amount of  'sag') - I'm not flat-footing at a standstill, but can comfortably get the balls of both feet on the ground.

My advice would be to go standard if you're contemplating any rear suspension upgrades anytime along the way .... (trust me they're worth it!   :thumbsup: )

The only real benefit is a longer reach to the pegs, where stock feels comfortable and roomy to me at 6'1" and 180#.  If the tall seat was a little flatter it might be a bit better for shifting weight around, but the tall seat is just 1" thicker front to back, but the same shape as the standard, so I would go standard