ElDorado650

california High Country Ride - While it lasts....

The snow will be shutting it all out sooner than you think.  Lets get out there before it does.  Cooks at 8am?      No snow yet ride!

20170415_165018.jpg

20170415_160740.jpg

DSCF0029.JPG

20180203_132630.jpg

20171014_123518.jpg

20171014_135526.jpg

• Like 3

Cold in the mornings, 20s top of the mountains

Thumpertalk is only 11 guys.   At this point I would go for another ride, but this weekend we are getting keys to the new home and starting move in of stuff.  Next weekend is open

That is why I have the tag line "Lots of Rides, few riders"

The fall colors will be awesome and the temps cold in the morning and perfect during the day.

If you want next weekend - we can do a dual sport ride.  Lots of cool stuff.

The fall colors will be awesome and the temps cold in the morning and perfect during the day.
My riding time has been slim these days for reasons outside my control. I'm hitting that Donner Hare Scramble with the fam this weekend but next weekend looks good! Let's set up something fresh!

Would if I could. But at least I will get a chance to ride around in smaller circles closer to home. Plus the kiddos will get to ride their balance bikes on the 50 track bumps.

3 hours ago, ElDorado650 said:

Ok, change of plans.    My new home keys meet the landlord time is now not till 4 pm.  So, This Saturday, I can do a morning dual sport fun run only, provided I am back to my truck by 1 pm at the latest and In one piece and no more scratches on my new bike.  

40 minutes ago, bigbob said:

Ok, change of plans.    My new home keys meet the landlord time is now not till 4 pm.  So, This Saturday, I can do a morning dual sport fun run only, provided I am back to my truck by 1 pm at the latest and In one piece and no more scratches on my new bike.  

That is doable.  Where to meet?  I'm open.  Cooks at 7?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Beardman said:

Wow Eldo, these guys don't know what the're missing out on.  

If you don't know...  are you really missing anything...  ?

Kind of a bear shitting in the woods noodler.  :smirk:

cooks, 7:30 am it is.   :thumbsup:     I eat fast

Edited by bigbob

7 minutes ago, Jeff aka Bolt said:

If you don't know...  are you really missing anything...  ?

Kind of a bear shitting in the woods noodler.  :smirk:

Okay Smart ***.  They are missing out on some of the best riding that I have ever experienced.  Eldo has trails for the young and old....from crazy riddlers to babbling bobbers.  On top of it Mr Eldo is a kick ass guy.  Now they know what the're missing!  Better?😝

Edited by Beardman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I am mounting my front plate 3-day survivor purse on my bike so I can load it with Gatorade and tools.  Just in case MR Eldo, has bike issues

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Beardman said:

Now they know what the're missing!  Better?😝

Maybe if you had some drone footage ?  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Beardman said:

Okay Smart ***.  They are missing out on some of the best riding that I have ever experienced.  Eldo has trails for the young and old....from crazy riddlers to babbling bobbers.  On top of it Mr Eldo is a kick ass guy.  Now they know what the're missing!  Better?😝

Holy crap - you make me sound almost tolerable.  But, there is kick-ass stuff up that way.

20181013_140559.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bigbob said:

I am mounting my front plate 3-day survivor purse on my bike so I can load it with Gatorade and tools.  Just in case MR Eldo, has bike issues

I feel ripped off...  they only gave me a rear plate...  maybe it's an AZ thing.  :excuseme:

Front light bag, not front plate.  

npbMountingDiagramSmall.gif

npbOnBikeSmall.jpg

Edited by bigbob

7 hours ago, bigbob said:

Thumpertalk is only 11 guys.   At this point I would go for another ride, but this weekend we are getting keys to the new home and starting move in of stuff.  Next weekend is open

I'm trying to make it 12....but first I have to buy a bike.  Currently saving my pennies and hope to be riding soon.