High Country Ride - While it lasts....

10 hours ago, getoutanddoit said:
19 hours ago, ElDorado650 said:
You all missed out.
20181027_124424.jpg.0fb66028695aaa980864e5f97c9f6d86.jpg

Read more  

Is that Russ? How's he doing! It looks like his bike but I can't tell if he's sporting a 40lb. jansport backpack.

That's Russ.  We had a great ride.  Challenging.  Went 19 miles in 6 hours.  Good time.

Saturday is coming and the high country is still accessible.
Who is in?
Gonna be my first ride sat. since I broke my wrist but I'm heading to moon rocks. My buddy just bought a house out there and I'm gonna check it out and see how long I can go before the wrist tells me to stop. It's been a while since I've been injured and I don't remember it sucking this much!

wrist what??? me too, wrist,sucks....been many moons since rocks, but fun stuff...in the spring VCGP fun weekend & for fam too, something to ponder, have fun..I'm on my last weekend of my deck rebuilds, want to ride bad,ughhh,will be contacting El Do soon.

wrist what??? me too, wrist,sucks....been many moons since rocks, but fun stuff...in the spring VCGP fun weekend & for fam too, something to ponder, have fun..I'm on my last weekend of my deck rebuilds, want to ride bad,ughhh,will be contacting El Do soon.

Yup... Not a bad brake at all. A chip off the tip of my radius. "Just the tip" [emoji14] Didn't need a cast or anything. Just a brace. Still annoying as balls.