2007 250xc

Thinking of picking one up do they compare to todays bikes price is right.

Thinking of picking one up do they compare to todays bikes price is right.
Had a 07 250xc before getting a 17 300xc. Night and day. But two very different budgets. I did like the 07 a lot however for what I had into it.

They're good bikes, they're light and feel very light. Power is similar, no electric start, but early year electric start was problematic anyway. Parts are cheap and plentiful. 

You have to decide what you're willing to spend on a bike. And keep in mind an old bike could need money to get up to snuff. If it's low hour and not ridden hard it could be a deal. Ridden hard and of that age it may need some serious work in the future. It's always a gamble. 

1 hour ago, KTMRider4Life said:

, no electric start,

lots of people say they don't need that but it's true with at least my 05. One kick wonder every time. Best kicking bike I've ever had (and there's been many!).

• Like 2

18 hours ago, KTMRider4Life said:

They're good bikes, they're light and feel very light. Power is similar, no electric start, but early year electric start was problematic anyway. Parts are cheap and plentiful. 

You have to decide what you're willing to spend on a bike. And keep in mind an old bike could need money to get up to snuff. If it's low hour and not ridden hard it could be a deal. Ridden hard and of that age it may need some serious work in the future. It's always a gamble. 

thanks its been barely ridden like 70 hours and is super clean with a recluse and all the bells and whistilers for 2500.

• Like 1