2018 500 EXC-F won’t start

2018 500 EXC-F stalled out on decel, did a few times then finally wouldn’t start (won’t even crank over). I put bad gas in it on accident (long story but basically the good gas I bought got mixed with a couple gallons of very old gas) and right after that it started up fine and after a few minutes stalled. Now whenever the ignition is on there is a loud buzzing from the fuel injector. So while in the desert i took it out, cleaned it, tapped it, etc- no change. Also checked the main fuses, battery connection, tried starting with a jumper, etc. So I bought a new injector and just installed it- no change. Removed the inline filter (at quick disconnect line). But nothing is coming out of the injector (buzzing cuz its dry?)

So maybe I ruined the fuel pump? Or the pump is not getting power.

Does it make sense that it wouldn’t even crank over if it was a bad pump or clogged intank filter??

IMG_1472.JPG

Hope you got rid of the old gas too. Worst case scenario is it creates a sludge in the combustion chamber from the heat, messing up valve surfaces and binding the rings to the ring lands. I have seen it happen in as little as 25 miles from mixing fresh and old gas.