Clutch HELP ASAP

2015 Crf450r. So I took my clutch apart to check my outer and inner basket for grooves and as I went to put it back together whatever happened now my clutch cable has no tension at all. I put the pushrod back in the correct grove and it does go up and down but out of the 90 degrees it turns it doesn’t hit my pressure plate until it’s at about 70 out of the 90 degrees therefore not giving my clutch lever any feel. All I can see on parts is a push rod, the clutch arm, and the dowel thing that has washers on it. Also when it’s at the stop it takes half a turn to even touch the pressure plate. I would think as soon as you move it that it would need to touch it. Please help!!

2015 Crf450r. So I took my clutch apart to check my outer and inner basket for grooves and as I went to put it back together whatever happened now my clutch cable has no tension at all. I put the pushrod back in the correct grove and it does go up and down but out of the 90 degrees it turns it doesn’t hit my pressure plate until it’s at about 70 out of the 90 degrees therefore not giving my clutch lever any feel. All I can see on parts is a push rod, the clutch arm, and the dowel thing that has washers on it. Also when it’s at the stop it takes half a turn to even touch the pressure plate. I would think as soon as you move it that it would need to touch it. Please help!!

Basically it feels like the pushrod is just too short. On my old yz you could move the gear on it but this is just a solid rod. The shift arm just to touch the pressure plate goes almost all the cable mount