Beta demo this weekend

1 minute ago, wallybean said:

Please let us know what you think.  Especially want to know if the will have a 200RR there.  I am signed up for Idaho but if they aren't going to have a 200, I'm not really interested in driving 400 miles to ride them.

Talked with dealer on Wednesday, no 200 for this weekend unfortunately.

November estimated delivery date. 

30 minutes ago, wallybean said:

Please let us know what you think.  Especially want to know if the will have a 200RR there.  I am signed up for Idaho but if they aren't going to have a 200, I'm not really interested in driving 400 miles to ride them.

If a November delivery date is confirmed on the 200, come to the Denver event 12/15. 

My main goal is to ride the 300 and if they have a xtrainer to compare to the 300. The 250 is of some interest too if they have one. I also would not mind throwing a leg over the 390 4 stroke. I am trying to make up a decision on what i want to do with this 500 exc. Spend the money on the suspension and make it right or sell it and buy a beta. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric72 said:

My main goal is to ride the 300 and if they have a xtrainer to compare to the 300. The 250 is of some interest too if they have one.

I will be disappointed if they don't have a 250; well as disappointed  as you can be riding dirt bikes at Washougal on a sunny Saturday. :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Eric72 said:

My main goal is to ride the 300 and if they have a xtrainer to compare to the 300. The 250 is of some interest too if they have one. I also would not mind throwing a leg over the 390 4 stroke. I am trying to make up a decision on what i want to do with this 500 exc. Spend the money on the suspension and make it right or sell it and buy a beta. 

If you have a 500 EXC make sure you right the 430 RR-S.  Ride the 390, then 430, then 500 and report back. 

Colorado locations are:

12/8 RAM offroad park, Colorado Springs CO. 

12/15 IMI motorsports park Dacono CO

I met with the MotoAdventures folks who are the front range Beta dealer in Loveland, Co. they will be there, but still no official word on whether or not the 200RR will be in by that date- earliest I have heard is mid November arrival. 

I was in the afternoon group too. I went to test ride the 500 since that’s what I’m in the market for. The bike I fell in love with was the 250 rr race edition though. Too bad I can only have one,and the 500 fits the most of my needs.

I do have to say that Beta put on a great event,and ripping an assortment of new motorcycles up horsepower hill was for sure one of the highlights of my 37 years of riding.

IMG_1339.thumb.JPG.3d09425db0e3894e26fd29bd1b9f7e04.JPG

• Like 4

On 10/19/2018 at 6:28 PM, Eric72 said:

Well?   :D

My message to anyone comparing the big bore 2t's is be sure to ride all five of them.