1993 yz125

Just wondering what other years will interchange with a 1993 YZ125 such as the Magneto and any other engine component parts trying to find a Magneto for this bike cannot find one anywhere trying to figure out if there's something else I can interchange with it even if it takes some slight modifications

49 minutes ago, Jerry Mital said:

Just wondering what other years will interchange with a 1993 YZ125 such as the Magneto and any other engine component parts trying to find a Magneto for this bike cannot find one anywhere trying to figure out if there's something else I can interchange with it even if it takes some slight modifications

Looks like it is from RockyMountain if this is what you need?

image.png.8db17b9cff293a6353d486f303ff8652.png

14EX-85510-00-00STATOR ASSEMBLY-$291.09Usually ships in 5-7 business days

24DB-85550-00-00ROTOR ASSEMBLY-$245.65Usually ships in 5-7 business days

image.png

image.png

image.png

Sorry for the images, something went awry...

Looks like it just not sure how to make sure it's the right part number or whatever not trying to spend the $250 on something that won't work

The 93 engine is similar to the 92 n 91 n 90 n 89. I would check the different year part numbers on say partzilla. Also check into ricky stator see if they have any available or how much it costs to get it rewound. 

I would check to see if moose racing has any of the stator parts to rebuild it with available. 

You'll get better results searching for stator vs using the term magneto. There's even posts on here on how to rewind the stator yourself.