ktm Playing on the Tomahawk C Loop in Wolverine Michigan

Me and a buddy playing on Tomahawk C Loop in Wolverine Michigan getting a few clips of the loop.  #that300tho

Edited by cerialsledder

6 minutes ago, reubenswinks said:

Looks like I gotta head a little farther north to hit up some trails in Michigan that arent whopped out. Looks like some fun riding.

The tomahawk will ruin the rest of the trails in Michigan for you just an FYI.  It is the most fun I have ever had on the trails in Michigan.  We are planning on heading down to the Cadillac area to ride the Evart trail next weekend on 10/27 or the 28th.  I heard that trail is pretty decent compared to the Tomahawk.

On 10/19/2018 at 4:06 PM, cerialsledder said:

The tomahawk will ruin the rest of the trails in Michigan for you just an FYI.  It is the most fun I have ever had on the trails in Michigan.  We are planning on heading down to the Cadillac area to ride the Evart trail next weekend on 10/27 or the 28th.  I heard that trail is pretty decent compared to the Tomahawk.

Nice. I'll have to give it a try next season. Let me know how Evart is. I have heard good things about that too. I haven't made it past the Baldwin area, so I am interested in hearing about other trails for when I decide to go on a longer trip.

• Like 1