Engine sream past half throttle

HI folks i have a 230f  i'am 800f sl, with 1.5 ST, wiseco HC, Keihin oem pumper carb but without pump 120 mj 42pj notch 4,  power bomb, procom com rev box i have this set up for 1 years and since, 3 days  when I twist the throttle just past half, the engine scream as if the throttle was full open.I suspect the rev box but i'am not sure any idea?.
I

Plug the stock CDI back in if you have it to rule that out. Otherwise check for air leaks. Make sure the carb and intake boot and manifold are seated properly with no cracks.

Not really sure about what your getting at there but only guessing that your clutch may be slipping????

33 minutes ago, adnohguy said:

Not really sure about what your getting at there but only guessing that your clutch may be slipping????

No slipping cluth the cluth work good.

Under what conditions does this happen? Revving in neutral? In gear under load?
Ride in normal condition when i snap the throttle a little bit if i past the middle the engine rev to much at any gear.I try the stock carb, sa me thing! Really d'ont know

Ride in normal condition when i snap the throttle a little bit if i past the middle the engine rev to much at any gear.I try the stock carb, sa me thing! Really d'ont know

Are you absolutely positive that the clutch is not slipping?

1 hour ago, adnohguy said:

I'm going to try this afternoon, but if it's the case that the clutch slip what should I do with that?

Simply start out with a proper adjustment as explained in a genuine Honda OEM Shop manual.
Which can be scored from E-Bay for a decent price for a nice used one.
(As opposed to purchasing a brand new manual from your local Honda dealer)

If your inclined to complete the project (IMO) with a first class effort then lube the clutch cable with a cable lube tool, lube the lever pivot bolt with a small dab of blue waterproof grease and lube the pivot at the clutch case with a tiny spray of good quality chain lube.

If that works out well for you then I suggest to lube your throttle tube and cable while your at it.

6 hours ago, adnohguy said:

You got it! i ride the bike and i really think the problem was the clutch.But the bike was a 2015 not very hold and in my country we ride 5 months per years so the bike have low hours on it but i check YT and my bike rev high but the speed not