Hey guys, i just picked up old fcr39 (without removable intake Bell) for my drz, my question is what size of leak jet i need? Will the stock (50) work Fine or i should try 35 for bigger squirt?  

155 main jet, 200 main air jet, EMN needle clip 3, 45 pilot jet, 100?pilot air jet,2 turns fuel screw, o-ring mod

Thanks for answers. 

Edited by GrigorE

So when i close it, Will i get bigger squirt? 

Edited by GrigorE

11 hours ago, GrigorE said:

So when i close it, Will i get bigger squirt? 

Define 'Bigger'

You will get more volume. It will not change the timing of the squirt.

I blocked it off with 4⌀ screw just to see the squirt :D and its a bomb compare to the 55jet..  so my next question is should i leave it blocked with the screw or solder it ? 

thanks again

i shortened the thread of the screw to the same size the jet have.. so its like jet with a cap..  ill doublecheck tommorow and upload some pics..

7 minutes ago, GrigorE said:

i shortened the thread of the screw to the same size the jet have.. so its like jet with a cap..  ill doublecheck tommorow and upload some pics..

Pictures are not needed. If the threads were not identical, the soft material of the cast float bowl would of deformed to 'fit' the screw. Continued installation and removal will weaken them further until they will not hold anything.