04 CRF 450 R Lights

Hi I wired this bike long ago and had everything working I have a 35 watt head light it's still working I can't seem to remember how in the hell I ran the foot brake switch to the LED tail light. Where do I ground it to?  Note The is the AC Trail Tech No battery.  Any suggestions?

https://www.trailtech.net/media/wysiwyg/pdf/010-ELV-116.pdf

https://www.trailtech.net/media/wysiwyg/pdf/010-ELV-106.pdf

• Like 1

Run the brake light right off the head light circuit, but run the ground for that through the foot/lever switch switch. Your tail light should have two hots and two grounds. If it only has one ground, then you've gotta run the hot for the brake light, through the foot switch, then to your twelve volt source. Assuming you're trying to run a standard tail light with a running and a brake circuit.

One thing to note, running that kind of setup runs the lights on AC. Not DC. Not that it really matters, but dont try to charge a battery like that.

Good thread! I installed the Trail tech 70W kit last year (with Battery & Rec/Reg.).. I finally got around to installing the Halo H4 Headlight assembly about a month ago and just ordered a low profile Enduro rear Fender w/Brake light from UFO ... But I'm not sure exactly what all I need to do to have a functional "Brake" light instead of just a running light...? I had a functional set up like this on my old XR600 ... but the previous owner installed it not me. 

I need to see if the UFO fender has a wiring diagram when it arrives.. 

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 6:37 AM, WERNER1 said:

Good thread! I installed the Trail tech 70W kit last year (with Battery & Rec/Reg.).. I finally got around to installing the Halo H4 Headlight assembly about a month ago and just ordered a low profile Enduro rear Fender w/Brake light from UFO ... But I'm not sure exactly what all I need to do to have a functional "Brake" light instead of just a running light...? I had a functional set up like this on my old XR600 ... but the previous owner installed it not me. 

I need to see if the UFO fender has a wiring diagram when it arrives.. 

~UFO fender has a wiring diagram when it arrives. Well did it come with a diagram mine did not!