Let’s see those XR650R Supermoto Bikes!

20 minutes ago, 2013SM said:

Boo hoo someone is going to spend money on something that doesn’t affect your life. Move on.

Don't take it all personal.  I'm not the one neutering an iconic dirt bike so I can weave through traffic and get mad at drivers for it's entire existence.  Yep, that's what the bike was built for.  

Will you also ride while wearing those padded road racing jackets and stuff too?  Please post pictures when you're all done.  If you can, please pose it in a 10 acre asphalt parking lot, or even one of those videos in traffic, so we can get the full effect of how badass your "bad boy" is.

Edited by Hollerhead
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, JoeRC51 said:

?   You never fail to express your ignorance. If you can't hang with the hang with the men , stay out of the way.  ?

Ok.  Staying out of the way will be pretty easy.  I'll pull over in the wet grass then pull back out.  Then I'll turn around and watch you guys pushing to get back to the safety of the asphalt.  

Don’t take it personal? You’re the one getting all pissy because I’m putting different wheels on my bike while it’s on the street. If it soothes your butthurt it will get the off-road wheels and tires when it goes to the woods [emoji849]

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2013SM said:

That’s pretty funny. It always amazes when people see a topic they don’t like and think hey let me click on it and express my useless opinion that nobody cares about. Window licker.

Lots of good pics so far.  Getting any good ideas?

Edited by Hollerhead
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, 2013SM said:

Don’t take it personal? You’re the one getting all pissy because I’m putting different wheels on my bike while it’s on the street. If it soothes your butthurt it will get the off-road wheels and tires when it goes to the woods emoji849.png

Pissy?  I just begged you to rethink your decision to disrespect the bike and turn it into a yuppie's dream.  Do you own a Wrangler with 26's and street tires? 

I'm still begging.  

• Like 1

• NoFiddyPilot changed the title to Let’s see those XR650R Supermoto Bikes!