Signing Cairoli brave? 

Yes

• Like 1

Because he will likely esplode.

Chad weed doesn't do motorcross because he knows he would grenade himself

Edited by Dirt Mcgurt

27 minutes ago, jz125 said:

How come?

He will be spanked over and over again for another 2 years, and with his aging there is no chance to turn this around, thus very slim chance for a 10th title. You want to be remembered as the absolute dominating 9 times champion, not the champion who was spanked brutally and played 2nd fiddle for 3,5 years when he leaves in 2020. Or maybe he knows something we don't know yet. 

Edited by deanevo
  • Like 2

That his opponent are not immune to mistakes ?

• Like 3

18 was the fastest I have ever seen AC go

• Like 1

True, Herlings made Cairoli faster than ever and Herlings could make errors too, but he is getting quite good in not making them anymore. At least it will not be boring if Cairoli stays.

Edited by deanevo
  • Like 2

Would some podia be the ambition for Cairoli?

1 hour ago, deanevo said:

He will be spanked over and over again for another 2 years, and with his aging there is no chance to turn this around, thus very slim chance for a 10th title. You want to be remembered as the absolute dominating 9 times champion, not the champion who was spanked brutally and played 2nd fiddle for 3,5 years when he leaves in 2020. Or maybe he knows something we don't know yet. 

I understand. I thought he had an outstanding 2018 and he wasn't sucking wind by the end of the motos. 

I cold make more of an argument for him to be out there then Reed

Lol George is getting into the swing of it ,well done old man

5 hours ago, deanevo said:

• Haha 2

Second fastest is still pretty damn fast.  I like AC, and am glad he will be sticking around, unlike RV and RD who quit at the top of their game.  Good for Tony, he's a stud.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, deanevo said:

True, Herlings made Cairoli faster than ever and Herlings could make errors too, but he is getting quite good in not making them anymore. At least it will not be boring if Cairoli stays.

Mother nature shows no mercy and he is not immune from eating dirt.  He did have some of the best saves I have ever seen this last year...lucky?