Arkansas, Ozarks

im heading back to Arkansas this winter to visit family and im bringing my plated dirt bike, interesting in camping and ridding trail in the Ozarks, is this the right form to ask for advice on camping with RV and bikes, i like hard core single track, 60 to 80 mile rides.

Just now, squid reuel said:

im heading back to Arkansas this winter to visit family and im bringing my plated dirt bike, interesting in camping and ridding trail in the Ozarks, is this the right form to ask for advice on camping with RV and bikes, i like hard core single track, 60 to 80 mile rides.

Dad lives in Fort smith

I am headed to Bentonville for a guys’ MTB trip mid-November and am seriously considering trailering my YZ250X with me to/from Atlanta and trying to get a ride in on the way to and/or from. Solo on new trails and somewhat time-constrained, I am not targeting hard core 50 mile rides, but please do share what trail systems you plan to hit or what your research reveals as I’ve yet to formulate where to ride. Thanks!

• Like 1

Brock Creek is gnarly but awesome riding. Very remote,  probably shouldn't ride alone. But you could. In the middle of nowhere. All single track for the most part. 

Combs, Arkansas is fun. Less remote, more side by side and ATV trails to ride, less "legal" single track. But close to a town and other people. 

Mack's Pines in central AR got some really good trails. Lots of sxs's though..