Where does this hose go?

Hey guys I pulled my carb out for a well needed cleaning and was wondering where this hose goes. I don’t think I unattached it from the carb itself and have no idea where it goes too. I am new to doing work on my bike. Really don’t want to screw anything up when I go to start it again. Thank you for your help. 

Ps - I know I need to power wash my bike

image.jpg

Make/Model/Year???
Otherwise, I'd say to connect it to the part that is unconnected.

It’s an 05 kx250f and I cannot don’t the place to plug it into. I don’t think it goes into the carb and that is all I took out, but I don’t think it’s suppose to hang out off the bottom like other hoses do.

It’s an 05 kx250f and I cannot don’t the place to plug it into. I don’t think it goes into the carb and that is all I took out, but I don’t think it’s suppose to hang out off the bottom like other hoses do.

Find the place*

I found out what it was from another thumper talk thread. It’s the crank case venting hose. It doesn’t connect to anything it goes along with the other hoses. I just thought it seemed a little long to go out the back, but you wrap it up and over the carb. Thank you for trying@william1

On my 2010, it wraps over the cylinder/carb intake boot then goes down past the shock linkage.

• Like 1

This is the crankcase vent hose.  The hose needs to be long and as big diameter as reasonable.  Do not go smaller.  The routing is to be first looped UP over the carb to head boot, between the carb and the head, and then routed down and out between the frame and the rear swing arm along with the other carb hoses.  Critical point, it must loop up first and not have any kinks in it anywhere.  Get it wrong and you engine will "pump" oil out the vent.

Edited by FaceDeAce
  • Like 1

by the looks id say it an engen breath tube 

On 10/21/2018 at 6:08 PM, numroe said:

On my 2010, it wraps over the cylinder/carb intake boot then goes down past the shock linkage.

same