wow what a pack ,  family gave it to me as a gift  and its amazing . I'm still wondering what I got to do in return . It comes with the pack Monkey attachment and  holds 2.5 L Its is the most comfortable and easy to use pack I ever owned. Anyone else tried these out ? what do you think ???

I have an older one, F6 I believe.  Lots of storage, 2.5 ltr bladder, and that excellent harness.  Fully loaded, it barely moves.  By far the best, most comfortable system I have ever used in 50+ years of riding.

How are they with body protection?  I've been looking at them but am wondering how one will fit with my Atlas Defender and neck brace.

I have the ranger 9 and it’s great. There’s a 3 liter bladder but I never fill it past 2. That leaves plenty of room for tools and other stuff. I wear it with an alpine stars a-10 chest protector and it fits fine. 

The packs are smaller than you think. I ordered a 3,6 and 9 with the intention of returning two of them since I never saw them in person. If you’re planning on carrying anything besides water (tools etc) you’re gonna want the 9. Even the 9 is tiny compared to an actual backpack 

indont even notice its there whwn riding. Never shifts around or gets in an uncomfortable spot. Even when falling down the side of a mountain 

Edited by MixinGasKickinAss