Tronsen ridge/Devil's gulch conditions

Thinkin about a Sunday run.....is it all open? Dust reasonable? 
What time does the slackinhard leave?

18 minutes ago, KEITH OLSON said:
39 minutes ago, Slackkinhard said:

Read more  

What time does the slackinhard leave?

not sure yet....gotta mix n match crew, trying to decide whether they are ready for devil's gulch. Taneum might be an alternate

not sure yet....gotta mix n match crew, trying to decide whether they are ready for devil's gulch. Taneum might be an alternate
If you get sure let me know. My buddy and myself were heading to walker. Would love to go east. With a slackinghard guide. I am a little better rider. Quit smoking. My buddy is above intermidiate.

1 hour ago, Slackkinhard said:

The video i posted in the pnw video thread was last sunday afternoon. I wouldnt think too much has changed since then. Primo stuff. I think tronsen closed on the 15th though. My riding partner and I are headed to cle elum ridge/ Taneum in the morning.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, KEITH OLSON said:
1 hour ago, Slackkinhard said:

Read more  

If you get sure let me know. My buddy and myself were heading to walker. Would love to go east. With a slackinghard guide. I am a little better rider. Quit smoking. My buddy is above intermidiate.

going to have to make a gametime decision based on which ones show up in the morning. If a couple of the newer riders show I think I'll head to Taneum

going to have to make a gametime decision based on which ones show up in the morning. If a couple of the newer riders show I think I'll head to Taneum
And that time would be? 0500ish. Show up where.

oh heck no, these guys won't be here til about 8:30 or 9....I've got a friend from out of town and relative newb on an older KLX250.  We're going to be on a slow train today.

oh heck no, these guys won't be here til about 8:30 or 9....I've got a friend from out of town and relative newb on an older KLX250.  We're going to be on a slow train today.
So can we tah along,?

So is Devils Gulch closed? Was thinking of going tomorrow Monday.

2 hours ago, mattwave said:

So is Devils Gulch closed? Was thinking of going tomorrow Monday.

red hill and tronsen ridge closed on 15Oct. DG loop out of sand hill open though.

Thanks for info, why the closure?

I see now, elk calving

Edited by mattwave

Rode a bunch of trails out that way yesterday and they are mostly still dusty, with a little tacky dirt here and there. seasonal closures in effect for Tronsen area stuff.  saw a "trail closed active logging" sign for red hill at the red hill spur intersection.  some new downed trees on mission ridge but all easy to ride over.  DG should be good to go.  Get it while it's good boys!

On 10/21/2018 at 7:05 AM, KEITH OLSON said:
On 10/21/2018 at 6:11 AM, Slackkinhard said:

Read more  

So can we tah along,?

We didn't get out there til noon and two people ended up dropping out. Nice day, but only ended up with about 25miles. Really wasn't a 'ride' day

We didn't get out there til noon and two people ended up dropping out. Nice day, but only ended up with about 25miles. Really wasn't a 'ride' day
We got to Belfair and explored old ST.20181021_152308.jpeg
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, KEITH OLSON said:

We got to Belfair and explored old ST.20181021_152308.jpeg

I had my new bike, spent a bunch of time messin with it. I prolly should have gone to Rieter cuz I got caught in the Octoberfest traffic from Leavenworth. Didn't get home til 10pm

I had my new bike, spent a bunch of time messin with it. I prolly should have gone to Rieter cuz I got caught in the Octoberfest traffic from Leavenworth. Didn't get home til 10pm
Got home @ 2130, hanging idle all day. WTH! Lots of fun still.

New, new????? What?

16 minutes ago, KEITH OLSON said:
2 hours ago, Slackkinhard said:

Read more  

New, new????? What?

Beta 300RR

Beta300RR_2.jpg

• Like 3