2019 yz450fx spark arrestor

I just picked up a 2019 yz450fx. I have been looking all over the web, trying to figure out how to add a spark arrestor insert without spending another $400 buying a new silencer. Anyone have any ideas.

1 hour ago, Jake Nicholson said:

I just picked up a 2019 yz450fx. I have been looking all over the web, trying to figure out how to add a spark arrestor insert without spending another $400 buying a new silencer. Anyone have any ideas.

What is the size of the exhaust outlet? I have two spark arresters that can be used. Would have to tap a thread to hold it in place

I think the lexx spark arrestor end cap for the 2016-18 years may fit. I'm ordering one to try it out, Rocky Mountain says they're not sure yet, but the silencer's look the same.

1BD653E129FD6EA09515590DDB12615C.app1_1530592134142_L1000.jpeg

Edited by Timo2824
Added photo of a 2016-18 muffler.

What is the size of the exhaust outlet? I have two spark arresters that can be used. Would have to tap a thread to hold it in place

I’ll look at the exhaust hole tomorrow but I was hoping there was something that is actually made specifically for the 2019 yz450fx. But it seems like all the spark arrestors are not for the stock silencer